Clinic - Center for Sexual Health
We look forward to serving you. Our clinic promotes the sexual health of individuals, couples, and families of all backgrounds and ages by providing assessment and treatment. We have helped thousands of people with sexual health issues.
Our faculty and professional staff represent a variety of disciplines including psychology, family medicine, psychiatry, marital and family therapy, education and epidemiology.
612-624-7821 for first appointment
Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- To schedule an appointment, call during business hours.
- You do not need a referral to schedule an appointment. We accept all insurance plans, and we encourage you to contact your insurance provider to determine if you have benefits for these services.
- Contact us if you have questions about fees or insurance.
- To cancel an appointment, call during business hours at least 2 full business days prior to your scheduled visit to avoid the $75 late cancellation or no-show fee.
Emergency services are provided 24 hours a day for current clients: call 612-625-1500.
What to Expect
- To best meet your needs as a new patient, our intake coordinator will conduct an individualized assessment. You may call our intake line directly at 612-624-7821.
- During your first appointment, you will meet with a therapist for 50 minutes for a diagnostic assessment. The assessment will outline a recommendation for future appointments.
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- We accept most major health plans and will file your claim for you.
- Your benefits for mental health services may vary from your medical benefits, and benefits vary by insurance company. Contact your insurance carrier to find out about your mental health benefits.
- After your insurance company has paid its portion of the bill, you will be responsible for the remaining balance which may include out-of-network charges.
- Our billing office staff can assist you with figuring out your benefits. We can give you a general idea of fees, but we can only estimate fees until services have been provided.